Contact RSPCA Lincolnshire Mid & Lincoln Branch
Tel/Fax (office only): 01522 544862. This telephone is usually (but not exclusively) manned 10.00 - until 13.30pm Monday - Friday. There is an answering facility on this number but please dont leave messages regarding animal cruelty, injury or distress there is a dedicated Help Line for this.
To report cruelty, an injured stray or distressed wildlife, please ring 0300 1234 999. This help line is manned 24/7 but gets very busy so you may get a faster response either early in the morning or in the evening.
Our Charity Shops
Our first shop is located opposite Debenhams in St Marks Church Hall, St Mark's Street, Lincoln, LN5 7BA. Tel 01522 544862 So why not pop in and see us next time you're visiting Debenhams and purchase some bargains.open from 9.30am to 4pm Monday - Saturday.
Our second Shop is located at 6 Lambeth House, Woodhall Drive, Ermine East, Lincoln, LN2 2AD. Tel 07960 049218 or 07595 629111. Open 9am to 4pm Monday - Saturday.
Adopting a Pet
If you are interested in any one of our animals the foster carers contact details are below. These should also be posted next to whichever animal you have seen advertised. Please read our Adoption policy
- Cats - Please call Moira our cat fosterer on 07905 834828 or Ruskington Kennels on 01526 833977 - Opening hours 8.30am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm daily
- Bunnies - Call Ruskington Kennels on 01526 833977 - Opening hours 8.30am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm daily
- Guinea pigs - Please call Sue our Volunteer Guinea Pig Mum on 07979 357591 or email email@example.com.
- Small furries (degus, chipmunks, rats, mice etc) - Please call Ruskington Kennels on 01526 833977 - Opening hours 8.30am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm daily
- Dogs are looked after at Ruskington kennels please call on 01526 833977. Opening hours 8.30am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm daily.
- Please call to arrange to meet the animal you are interested in.
- To be added to a waiting list for a specific type of animal please call us on 01522 544862
If you are interested in volunteering at events, please contact Amy our volunteer fundraising coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you are interested in becoming a home visitor, animal fosterer, or trustee please contact Charlotte, our Branch Animal Welfare Manager on email@example.com - have a look at our volunteers page to see what you can get involved with!
We rely on public donations and we have currently suspended our welfare assistance. You should contact a charity that specialises in this charitable purpose, such as the PDSA or Blue Cross.
RSPCA National Website
For more information about the RSPCA and for tips about caring for your pets www.rspca.org.uk